Saturday 26 January 2013

A video :)

Hey people Zsara. Yeah I know, FINNALLYYYY WE HAVE GOT A VIDEO ON HERE!!! (happy)
I'm hoping it will work, so pray and believe please! : )
Here we go.......

(Our Dance :))

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, ITS WORKED! : )   (i think) I hope you like it.... yup it's rusty, yup we havent finished it, and yup I made a mistake...and you can hear hannah singing.....but its the best video we have got of it so far (clear) anyway.... Me and Zani started making up this dance awhile ago, and we hardly have any time to practise. We need a time and place to practise, and add new moves. Me and Zani love to dance, and we are trying to persuade the rest of WILD to join in.... ( take the hint guys ) hehe : p

Believe me, when I tell you this, ANYONE CAN DANCE it's true, if you try really hard and put a lot of effort into it, put your own groove to it and... the main thing is...have fun!! That's our secret, obviously not anymore....haha x Love you all loadsssss...... Zsara Jade xxx : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...