Hey everyone, so, we're both sitting in Tesco cafe with not a lot to do, so we thought we'd ask eachother some random questions!!
Prepare yourself for the ultimate randomest blog ever!!
1) Saff have you ever owned more than...(dot,dot,dot) £150? (not including your bank account ;) )
>Ummm, oh yeh! Lol, no i haven't!... Would be pretty cool though ;-)
2) Hannah, do you like eating doritoes with flavoured dips (spicy, herby, cheesy..)?
>Oh yes!! My family says instead of having a sweet tooth i have a 'crisp tooth'!lol.....so yupp i looovvvveeeee crisps/doritoes :-DDD
3) Saff have you ever seen a member of the royal family? (not on TV!) Cuz i have ;-))))
Because i am a princess!!
>Ha! Nope, i haven't..............and...you...a princess? pfft! :-P
4) What is your favourite song at the mintue?....and why?
>Oooooo tricky one! Well i'll list my favourite's' -beneath your beautiful, don't have love, read all about it, never alone, stepping out...etc! (I could name a dozen)
Well, these are my favourite because i can link it to my life, for example read all about it and stepping out is all about we should to more to help others, we werent made just to sit down and do nothing, while the world moves on and grows. Basically yeah...that is what it is :-)))
5) Would you ever, if God told you to go do something which went against everything you believe in, plus christianity, would you do it????
>What? erm... well what God says is overall, no matter what my oppinion/view/beliefs are. Basically God is the centre of it all, he's the main man, he's the important guy. So if he told me to do something, I would do it, no matter what, otherwise i could be missing out on something incredible! So yeh..
6) Whats ya plan for this afternoon? anything cool....?
>Well i'm stuck with you for most of the afternoon so nothing cool....hehe jokes!! Ermmm...well i need to do some revising for school....so thats gonna be boring! But on the plus side, we are going to see that guy preaching tonight! ;-) so yupp, all good good :p
7) Has there even been a significant moment in your life, which changed you? Could be about christianity or school?
>Ooh, good question, lol. Just growing up i think, is like one big life changing moment! If ya get me, as i slowly get older, my relationship with God is getting stronger and better! Just looking back at things i've faced and seeing how Gods been there with me and teaching me, yeh, it changes ya! Gods good :-)
8) How do you think your developing or changing as a person, what have you learnt?
>Yikes!! Good quesion aswell! Well as-well as you my faith has built me up a lot, looking back at my old self i don't know how i would of survived if God didn't step in and save me! I'm not sure how to explain really just that he is doing something in me which i failed to recognise for around two years! So yeh, Gods my life saver :)
9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be??
>Erm, me height! Ha, yeh i'm a shorty! But i'm happy :-)
10) If you had to stop the whole world from turning blue, what would you do?
>I dunno actually! It would be cool, ermm maybe in the future when the technology is better i would invent something to change how people saw things or the earth itself!! L-O-L!
Haha, so yeh, there's our questions to eachother...yeh, i said they were random! :-P
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
HANNAH AND SAFF!