Wednesday 29 August 2012

"...I smell like a man"

"..I smell like a man.." 

It all started when Me, Zani, Saff and Hannah went out in to hanley to do some shopping Zsara wasn't there cause she was grounded for something ( haha.... ).

Ok back to when it started, when we finished doing the clothes shopping we went down tescos to get some Junk food ( Gummy bears , Strawberry laces and Oreos yum yum)

...yeah i know we are kinda junkies, but what can i say, i guess we love sweeties yeah but before we got down to the junk food aisle, we stopped by the make-up aisle and then by the spray (deodorant) bit, which we love, so me and the Zani got a bottle of guys lynx spray...

 and then we started spraying it on our self sooooo the,  "I SMELL LIKE A MAN"...
 just came out of my mouth and since then we've been saying "I SMELL LIKE A MEN" to all the boys that we pass when we are hanging out, haha, its just funny, hahahaha, thats because we are WILD!

Have a fun week! :-) :-)

Zezi <3

"I have come that you may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...