Wednesday 5 September 2012

The number 8.............

Hey this is Hannah, finally managed to write a post on here, so hi!
 This is me! Check out my blog at ~ www.purple-hannah.blogspot.com

So yeah the summer holiday is nearly at its end, and i have had loads of amazing things happen, so lemme tell you about one in particular..........

It was about one or two weeks ago, i started seeing the number eight everywhere i looked and for some reason it stood out more than anything else....I told my mum, my friends (wild crew) and they said "Why not look in the bible?" So i did, i planned to look up the eighth book in the bible and the eighth chapter and the eighth verse, it was Ruth, but there was no eighth chapter, ok, so i then decided to look in the new testament..... and the eighth book was 2Corinthians and i then looked up chapter 8 verse 8. Here's what the verse said...  

" I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others."

Ooooo, so i think Gods trying to show me something in that verse about me, maybe i dont love as much as i should? or perhaps its not as sincere as it should be? I dunno. But i do know that God will keep on using that verse for me and he'll show me what he's trying to say... i just gotta love everybody the same way as he loves everybody. Which could be a little hard as its not easy to love some people! But im up for the challenge and with Gods amazing help, i'll do it!

So keep loving everyone!

Believe in yourself
(pass it on)
Because your beautiful

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...